Before contacting us, please check if your answer can be found here.
January 18, 2023 UPDATE
Please note any orders containing an X-Arcade PCB upgrade or PCB Cable, DIY Arcade kitwill be shipping by January 25th. This includes orders were a label was created but not showing any status update, this means we ran out after label was generated! We are awaiting stock of the PCB cables due to shortages in China due to the COVID surge. Sincere apologies for the delay.
Xbox One And PS4 Adapters shipping by end of Jan.
Apologies for the delays, China is presently at about 50% COVID infection rate, it has been very difficult to work with our partners there and we are sorry for any miscommunication.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TICKET
- Shipping Questions, Costs, Transit Times, and Tracking Numbers
To see the shipping cost of ANYTHING, just add what all you want to the cart and click 'Calculate' (above the green Checkout button).
- To cancel an order or make changes to an order simply reply to your order confirmation email. Calling or starting a support ticket instead may not get to us in time to stop or change the order. NOTE: If you attempted to place an order and it was declined, check that the billing address matches the billing address for the credit card you are trying to use. You will notice a temp hold for the declined attempt which will fall off in a few days automatically.
- X-Arcade not working? START HERE! - Test Your X-Arcade™ with our Online Test Utility Program
- Joystick is sticking <---- Click there for the solution!
- Button is sticking or not working <----Just click there, it will help you figure out why!
- Maximus Arcade Frontend and the X-Arcade - CODES / REGISTRATION EXPIRED INFO HERE
- X-Arcade™ Controller Setup Guide
- X-Arcade™ Programming Guide
- No light, no response at all, or "Device Not Recognized" when you plug In the X-Arcade™?
- Product Manuals
- Button Layouts with Instructions
- X-Arcade Machie Troubleshooting, Setup, Maximus Code and Setup Guides
- If you don't see something for sale on our website, then we don't sell it. We do not buy or rent arcade games and do not offer repairs for non-Xgaming products.
NEED MORE HELP?
We strive to put solutions to any problems on the support knowledge base section of our website here, so we ask that you start by searching there first. All support beyond that starts with a ticket.
PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A TICKET UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE 13 ANSWERS ABOVE AND SEARCHED OUR KNOWLEDGE BASE FOR AN ANSWER.