If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 36 hours of expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address on your order confirmation email.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery (family member, neighbor or front desk of your building).
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
- Call the carrier with your tracking number, most times they will have the delivery driver contact you to try and help find it, and often times they find out they have delivered it to the wrong location and can pick it up and bring it to you (this happens more often than you would think!).
- If it is an international shipment they may be holding it waiting for you to pay customs for it.
Still have an issue, please create a ticket here.