The Trackball assembly may look complicated because it has many wires and connectors coming out of it, but there actually only 5 types of wires with several duplicates of each. Here are the functions for each wire color respectively:
- Black = All black wires are ground (use a ground with each wire below)
- White = Mouse Button 1 (mouse 0 in MAME)
- Brown = Mouse Button 2 (mouse button 1 in MAME)
- Orange = Mouse Button 3 (mouse button 2 in MAME)
- Blue = Horizontal Disabler (use for perfect straight shots in Golf or Bowling)
To install into a new wood opening, use a router to cut out 5-7/8” by 5-7/8” down to ¼”. Cut 2-7/8” hole for lip/ball. No mounting plate is required, but can be used if desired (though we do not sell them). There are 4 triangles on the trackball assembly (around the ball), the one with a "I" line in it points the up direction.