To replace a microswitch:
- Open the X-Arcade™ as instructed.
- PIC: Pull back the tallest plastic part holding the button in place.
- PIC: Lift the front part of the microswitch back.
- PIC: Remove the microswitch.
- PIC: To remove the the wires from the switch, use your fingers or pliers if needed on the connectors. DO NOT pull on the wires.
- PIC: To put a microswitch in, start by snapping the back of the new microswitch in first, then rock the front down and snap it into place as shown in step 2.
See this helpful video about buttons, switch repair here