To replace a microswitch:
- Open the X-Arcade™ as instructed.
- PIC: Pull back the tallest plastic part holding the button in place.
- PIC: Lift the front part of the microswitch back.
- PIC: Remove the microswitch.
- PIC: To remove the the wires from the switch, use your fingers or pliers if needed on the connectors. DO NOT pull on the wires.
- PIC: To put a microswitch in, start by snapping the back of the new microswitch in first, then rock the front down and snap it into place as shown in step 2.